A cookie is a small piece of code that is sent from our servers to your computer. The list below shows all of the cookies used on the I-CIO.com website and explains their use. To update your preferences please click on the red Cookies tab in the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Session cookies - used to store session data to understand and remember your journey while you use the site which in turn gives you a better user experience. A session cookie holds the unique identifier of the server-side session. We don't store any personal or non-personal data in this session.
- Poll/form/search cookies - these cookies are used to manage requested functions on the website. For example, poll voting cookies are used in order to display the results. If you submit a form then temporary cookies are used to enable this. For the Search function cookies are also used to display search results.
- Vimeo cookies - these cookies are used to optimise the video player and enable continuous play of the video even after the page is refreshed.
- 'Cookie management tool' cookies - used to show and remember the message bar acknowledged /closed by the visitor. In this case we need to remember if you have consented so that the bar is not shown again. This also holds cookie preferences by which we make necessary site adjustments to include or exclude cookies according to what you have selected in the tool prefernces panel.
- Google Analytics - used to track user interaction with the site to give us information which helps us improve our website for a better user experience, identifying which areas are more popular and where user traffic is coming from.
- Madison Logic - used to help us serve more relevant content to our audience by monitoring website visits and the number of impressions served to each relevant company as well as the relevant topics these companies are mostly engaging with.
Social Media Cookies