Fujitsu Group recognizes the importance of the personal data by which you can be identified, such as your name, address, or e-mail address ("Personal Data"). We track the internet address of people who visit i-cio.com and analyze this data for trends and statistics. We will collect your Personal Data for registration purposes in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. If you do not provide the information we request, you can still access some of the i-cio.com site but you will be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
i-cio.com may send "cookies" to your computer to better serve you with more tailored information when you return to the site. Cookies are identifiers that include unique characters, but unless you input your Personal Data onto our site you cannot be identified and remain anonymous. You can set most browsers to tell you when you are sent a cookie and to refuse to receive it.
The policy below describes how we store and manage data that we collect or receive via i-cio.com.
WHEN YOU CONTACT US
• If you complete the registration form, contact us via email, or submit an enquiry via one of our forms on i-cio.com, your details and a history of the communication will be stored by us in order for us to deal with your enquiries adequately and improve our customer support services.
WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS
• Your personal details will never be passed onto any other companies or third parties including affiliates and will never be added to any third party mailing lists or databases. • Your information will be stored confidentially and securely by us and used only by Fujitsu pre-authorized personnel in order to provide you with access to our products, services and information that we believe will interest you. • Fujitsu may also use information about our users in statistical aggregate form. This is non-personal information but simply refers to information such as number of registrations, traffic patterns and site user trends to help us improve the usability of our website. • If you register for any i-cio.com email update service, your details and preferences are logged in order to update you with the most relevant information. • If you complete any of I-CIO surveys, your regional and job position details may be logged (dependent on the survey) in order to provide the most relevant information by region in order ensure that responses can be refined by location and types of use.
WHEN YOU ACCESS I-CIO.COM
• When you access i-cio.com, your computer automatically sends us information such as the URL you have visited, your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
• If you perform a search on i-cio.com, your searches are logged and may be used internally, so as to better personalize our service to you. We do not record your user details for this purpose.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
• We use a web-enabled CMS system on a secure server in a high-security data center to protect all the information you provide us with.
• Fujitsu is a global organization with legal entities, business processes and technical systems that cross borders. We may share your personal information within Fujitsu and transfer it to countries in the world where we do business.
• Where such countries provide less legal protection for your information, Fujitsu's privacy practices, which are designed to provide protection for your personal information, will apply wherever we do business.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This site includes links to other sites. We make every effort to provide links to high quality, reputable sites but we are not responsible for their privacy practices, site content or the services they offer.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, you may contact us using the enquiry form. Use of personal data
Personal data are only collected on the website with your permission. You may be asked to provide your name, address and other relevant information via a web form in order to enable us to process a request or provide you with information or services. Where you enter such information it will be transmitted securely to a secure database with restricted access, and will only be used to fulfil the specific request that you have made.
Where data are collected you will be clearly informed of the intended use.
3-7 Herbal Hill
A cookie is a small piece of code that is sent from our servers to your computer. It does not contain any personal information and is used to improve the functionality of the website and also to anonymously track user visits, to enable us to improve the overall user experience by making improvements to the website. We do not use information based on your location, IP address, internet service provider, company or other identification data. We may, for example, track the overall number of visitors to a specific page, or record where site visitors are coming from and which search terms were used to find us. By using this website, you are accepting the use of these cookies.
On form pages, cookies are used to temporarily store data to enable the process of form submission. These are not used for identification or tracking purposes and no data are stored in the cookies after you close your browser. By submitting a form on a Fujitsu website, you are consenting to allow these temporary cookies to be set. The same applies to the site search, which temporarily uses an anonymous cookie to enable relevant search results to be returned.
The list below shows all of the cookies used on the I-CIO.com website and explains their use.
|Session id||Used by website forms and the site search to store session data. The cookie is deleted when the browser is closed. The name will be different each time and reference the session|
|_ga||Used by Google Analytics to track page views and other website usage statistics. No personally identifying information is used. Reports are generated which show how many visits there have been to each page on the website.|
|Reports are generated which show how many visits there have been to each page on the website.|
If you would like more information about cookies or any other issue relating to website privacy, please contact us.